French,Spanish,Italian,German,and Portuguese classes.
There are three terms per year. They start at the end of September, mid May, and the end of January.
Please contact Susan on firstname.lastname@example.org
To join the mailing list please link to http://eepurl.com/bev4c9
A series of language courses will be running from September 2019 for ten weeks. The cost is £195 for new students and £165 for returning students. The Thursday classes will be held at More London (near London Bridge).
Class Times and Locations
French classes. http://www.languages2000.co.uk/french
- Thursday 12.00pm (45 mins) Beginners plus French at More London (start date Thursday September 26th)
- Tuesday 8.00 am (45 mins) Higher intermediate/ advanced FrenchNear the Barbican (start date Tuesday September 24th)
- Thursday 7.15pm (45 mins) Intermediate French at More London (start date Thursday September 26th )
- Thursday 1.30pm (45 mins) Advanced French at More London (start date Thursday September 26th)
Spanish classes. http://www.languages2000.co.uk/spanish
- Thursday 8.00 pm (45 mins) Beginners Spanish at More London (start date Thursday September 26th)
- Thursday 6.30pm (45 mins) Higher Intermediate Spanish at More London (start date Thursday September 26th)
Italian classes http://www.languages2000.co.uk/italian
- Thursday 5.00 pm (45 mins) Intermediate/Advanced Italian at More London (start date Thursday September 26th)
- Thursday 12.45pm (45 mins) IntermediateItalian at More London (start date Thursday September 26th)
- Tuesday 8.45am (45 mins) Beginners Plus Italian, near the Barbican (start date Tuesday September 24th)
German classes. http://www.languages2000.co.uk/german
- Thursday 5.45pm (45 mins) Intermediate German at More London (start date Thursday September 26th)
- Thursday 8.45pm (45 mins) Beginners Plus German at More London (start date Thursday September 26th)
Portuguese classes http://www.languages2000.co.uk/portuguese
- Thursday 8.45pm (45 mins) Beginners Portuguese at More London (start date Thursday September 26th)
"The classes are a practical way to learn new and practice my rusty French, with people who are at the same level as me"
Debbie, London Assembly
"Have had the pleasure of attending Susan's French classes during which have learnt much about the language, French life and had great fun along the way. Highly recommend to all!"
"Having failed to apply myself to learning French whilst at school I was not sure whether I would be able to remedy the situation as an adult. I have been very pleasantly surprised at the progress that I have made and the supportive teaching methods that Susan uses which has been able to coax long forgotten French back into my brain!"
"The lessons are always interesting because Susan uses a variety of different approaches rather than simply working through a text book. These approaches can include analysis of current news reports, listening to recordings and practicing the language through discussion of what we are working on. The grammar and vocabulary are introduced in a natural and accessible way as we study. Learning the language is never hard work or tedious. Susan is an inspirational teacher with both a gift for language and for teaching. I look forward to my weekly classes with enthusiasm."
"Extremely enjoyable classes held in a very friendly and professional manner, which enables me to develop my learning of the Italian language."
Linda, Executive assistant HSBC
"Susan is as interesting as she is interested in you. A great class and wonderful lady!"
Tobias, HarperCollins Legal Counsel
"The French beginner course has been excellent, Susan has been attentive and fun to learn with, I will be continuing to the next level with Susan. The group has been excellent, much better than learning on your own with duolingo and co."
Sebastian Wilson, HSBC
"I have completed the Italian beginner and intermediate courses with Susan and the pace of the classes is excellent, adjusted to the level of the students and their needs. Classes are informal, fun and a good mix of vocabulary, grammar and oral practise. "
Fariel, HSBC Global Asset Management